Disciplinary oversight and additional information, in accordance with the German Telemedia Act
The supervisory authority responsible for our firm is German Chamber of Public Accountants Berlin, Rauchstraße 26, 10787 Berlin, Tel.: 030-726161-0 as well as Chamber of Tax Consultants Stuttgart, KdöR, Hegelstr. 33, 70174 Stuttgart, Tel.: 0711-61948-0. The statutory professional titles tax consultant, auditor were bestowed in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Essentially, the profession of auditors is subjected to the following professional regulations:
(1) German Auditors' Ordinance (WPO)
(2) Professional regulations of the Federal Auditors Act (WPO), the Professional Code of Conduct for Auditors / Certified Accountants (BS WP / vBP)
(3) Statutes for quality control
(4) Seal order
(5) Professional Liability Insurance Rules for Auditors and Certified Accountants
The applicable professional regulations can be viewed at the responsible Federal Chamber of Auditors.
Essentially, the profession of tax consultants is subjected to the following professional regulations:
(1) Tax consulting law (StBerG)
(2) Implementing ordinance regarding the tax consultation law (DVStB)
(3) Code of Conduct of the Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors (BOStB)
(4) Tax Consultants' Fees Schedule (StBGebV)
The applicable professional regulations can be viewed at the responsible Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants, Stuttgart.
We are a member in the Institute of German auditors (IDW) and conduct our profession in accordance with these guidelines. We have a quality assurance system according to the occupational regulations in the alignment with the indications of the IDW.